CERTIFICATION PROGRAM (CP)
For an eligibility review:
1. Complete and sign the Certification Program Application Form. (Forms are downloaded from www.cgfns.org)
2. Pay via bank check or international money order (drawn on a U.S. bank in U.S. funds) made payable to CGFNS International, or credit card payment (Visa, Mastercard, or Discover), for the full Certification Program application fee in U.S. dollars. DO NOT SEND CASH OR PERSONAL CHECK.
3. Documentation of your secondary school (high school) education or external exam certificate with literal English translations, including a Certificate of Accuracy (if not in English).
4. Completed Request for Validation of Registration/License form from your initial and current licensing agency where you have held registration/licensure as a first-level general nurse; or, in cases where your diploma authorizes legal practice, have this form mailed to CGFNS International from the institution that issued your diploma.*
5. Completed Request for Academic Records form and full academic transcripts from your school of nursing.*
6. One passport-size photograph, sign its front and back.
7. Certified English translation to all documents not in English. CGFNS International will accept translations of documents submitted (such as transcripts and validations) only from the issuing authorities. If a translation of your documents can not be furnished, CGFNS International can provide an official translation of each document for an additional fee.
Note: Some licensing/registration authorities and schools of nursing may charge a fee for verifying your license(s)/registration(s) and transcript(s). You are responsible for any additional fees associated with processing your Certification Program application.
CGFNS International is unable to accept any transcript or licensure documentation sent by email or fax. All official documentation must be in hard copy format with the appropriate seals and sent to CGFNS International by the issuing agency using mail or courier